in your business.
1. Get out and network, better still volunteer to speak at one of these events, it is a great way to meet other like minded business owners whilst promoting you and your business. There are some great networking groups that are low cost to join and offer fabulous member to member benefits.
2. Learn more about social media and how to build relationships through connecting, giving advice, sharing tips and relevant information to others. People love to follow experts in their fields and if you are genuine and authentic you will build their trust. People buy from people they trust.
3. Ring your clients and have a genuine chat, ask how they are going in business, better still take time to meet them face to face away from cyberspace - connection is still the number one key to business
4. Get involved in groups that relate to your industry, offer to be a mentor and advisor to assist others in similar industries.
5. Create a Blog and update new information, tips and advice, new product releases or share your success stories, people loved to feel inspired and know that if you can create success so can they by following your example.
6. Focus on your customers needs and what will benefit and add value to them when promoting your product or service. Ask yourself "What's in it for the client?" when creating your sales letter or promotion.
7. Don't forget your existing customers, newsletters are a great way to stay in touch. There are several FREE automated sites like 'Mailchimp' which allow you to upload your existing database or build your database whilst offering valuable information to your client.
So often we become overwhelmed and bogged down with the daily issues of running a business we forget that marketing and keeping in touch can be as simple as initiating just one strategy listed above.
What can you do TODAY that will assist your business and put you in front of your target audience?
Until next time... have a fabulous and profitable week... Liane